Wednesday 5 March 2014

We are MSU-rians

Oh my 26 August 2013!!!!

It's very surprise me. We got an interview for further our study  in pharmacy at Management Science University, Shah Alam. Guest what?? MSU is a very active university. It is our first time to see that such university.

Anis Humaira's Story

The first person that i see at the Communication and Counselling waiting area is Khairina and her family. My impression by looking to her is she is a kind and warm person...  
By time to time, I officially enter MSU as BPH student and get know with khairina, faradila,masyitah, syia, chae , ina , pit, shazana, azizah, mirul, sarah, ratna, iffa and all my classmate.. THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.. LOVE U ALL..

Khairina's Story

MSU is my choice to further my study in Bachelor in Pharmacy. Even it is not my first choice. After almost 7 months here, I really love to study here. The lecturers, friends are really helpful and supportive. 

Next is me,

I am Dila.. I've chosen this university as I want to further my studies in this heaven course, Pharmacy..Even if I prefer IPTA University, MSU is not a bad idea to be in..MSU have choices for us to choose course that we want, and till now, I'm happy I'm doing and studying to work later as pharmacist, InsyaAllah..Friends and lecturers are here for me to accompany and help me in doing such incredible things like to study and to play.That's all from us,till here, thank you =D 







No comments:

Post a Comment